$325 • February 12th – 14th
To Register Call Prana Yoga at
This course is for anyone with a genuine interest in meditation practice, with or without an interest in teaching meditation.
Cyndi teaches shamatha or mindfulness/awareness meditation as the foundation for cultivating self-knowledge and confidence in our own goodness, insight and compassion. Buddhist teachings say that the ground of our being is unconditional wisdom and compassion. But we don’t always recognize this in ourselves or others, because of obstacles such as mental discursiveness, grumpy inner critic, fear, discouragement, or lack of focus.
|Feb. 12||6-9 pm, Introduction to Meditation: detailed instruction and a short practice|
|Feb. 13||12:30-5:30pm, “Not Knowing, Intimacy and Getting Familiar”
An overview of Buddhist Path; meditation practice and study.
|Feb. 14||9:30am-12:30pm, “Stability, Clarity & Strength”|
- Get inspiration for beginning a daily meditation
- Refresh your current practice
- Learn/clarify your understanding of the fundamentals of meditation practice
- Gain understanding of the Buddhist path
- Shamatha or mindfulness meditation
- Introduction to Vipassana or awareness meditation
- Introduction to Maitri or lovingkindness meditation
- Walking meditation as a bridge practice between formal sitting meditation and the more interactive experience of our daily life
- Stretching and restorative yoga, supported with bolsters, to help your body stay pliant and reawaken stagnant physical energy
For more details about this training please CLICK HERE.
This program is part of the OM 500 Teacher Training, and may be taken alone.