$225 • September 9th-10th
*Prerequisite: Completion of Meditation 1
September 9th ~ 6-8:30pm
September 10th ~ 9:30am-5:30pm
Cyndi teaches shamatha or mindfulness/awareness meditation as the foundation for cultivating self-knowledge and confidence in our own goodness, insight and compassion. Buddhist teachings say that the ground of our being is unconditional wisdom and compassion. But we don’t always recognize this in ourselves or others, because of obstacles such as mental discursiveness, grumpy inner critic, fear, discouragement, or lack of focus.
- Learn how to give meditation instruction to a group
- Deepen your own practice, mindfulness & contemplative meditation
- Structure and deliver a pithy 5-minute dharma talk
- Explore your way to field questions and lead group discussions that are compelling and inspiring.
- Practice teaching to a group and receive feedback from Cyndi
- Shamatha — Mindfulness
- Vipassana — Insight/Awareness
- Maitri — Lovingkindness
- Contemplative Meditation
- Introduction to Tonglen — Compassion meditation
For more details about this training please CLICK HERE.
This program is part of the OM 500 Teacher Training, and may be taken as a stand alone session.