The Very Special Yoga Teachers’ Retreat
taught by Cyndi Lee
In 2013 I cooked up this this very special retreat designed just for yoga teachers.
Like me, you might find that regular yoga classes don’t typically offer enough time for the deeper explorations that allow us to further develop our practice and study — and home practice often gets short shrift between all the schlepping to and from teaching classes. And then….we find ourselves in a teaching rut.
Perhaps you agree with me, that as we evolve, our relationship to practice should evolve.
This retreat is a time for you as a yoga teachers to reflect on:
* what yoga means to you NOW.
* what is it that you want to teach, to transmit as a yoga teacher, based on who you are NOW.
* where are you stuck in your practice of teaching yoga?
* what is the relationship between your asana practice and your teaching practice NOW?
* what part of your yoga storyline is no longer true for you NOW?
* where are you stuck in your practices of asana, pranayama, meditation?
* what lights you up?
We will practice yoga in some familiar and some new ways. We will work on asanas that you do and don’t like. You will meditate, relax on bolsters, get inspired by nature, art, dharma discussions and probably chocolate. You will make dear friends. You will be ON RETREAT.
Think of this retreat as yoga food, nourishment for that deep part of you that was called to teach yoga in the first place.
2017 Very Special Yoga Retreats
Yoga Sky Studio
Yoga Goodness Studio
“An hour with Cyndi Lee is more valuable than an entire shelf full of yoga books.”
– Alexa Mergen, yoga & meditation teacher, Washington, D.C.